Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thank You!!

Well, I had a blast posting lots of information about SB last month!  I'm glad I got a couple submitted questions and was able to answer what was on your mind. 

When I started this blog last year, I wanted to have a place to share our story with family and friends.  I've been overwhelmed by how many people are keeping up with us... some people that we've never met.  Thank you for reading and learning about Spina Bifida, thank you for praying for us, thank you for supporting us, and thank you for reading our story.  I hope that we're able to educate others about SB, and I hope that Leah will bring awareness to life with a disability.  Actually I don't think she really has a disability, she just will do things differently.  I love watching her figure out how to get around and move her body in a way that is uniquely hers.  I can't wait to see what she's able to do as she grows up!

No comments:

Post a Comment