Yes, Leah is our first human baby, but we've had Jack and Jill for about 8 years now. They have been treated like royalty in our house and I have to wonder just a little bit how they'll do when we bring a baby home. Jack is incredibly friendly and I'm sure will be very interested in her... that is, until she starts screaming or reaching for him. Jill is my baby and follows me everywhere. As soon as I sit down, she's on my lap, which is tough to do these days. I like to think that I'll be feeding Leah with Jill curled up next to us. Hmmm, am I dreaming??
They are also very interested in all of Leah's new stuff. Here they are trying some of it out. I'm sure we'll get the side-eye from those of you who aren't cat lovers (or animal lovers at all). But not to worry... I keep the door to Leah's room shut and plan to clean everything again before she comes into the house.
Jack testing the bouncy chair. He hightailed it out of there when it started vibrating!!
Hey, this looks like a comfy spot for a nap! (he didn't stay for long)
Ok, so this wasn't the cat's fault. She clearly didn't enjoy this. And Ty was just goofing around. You won't see us walking around town like this.
Jen & Ty, I've enjoyed reading your blog after seeing it in Aunt Eileen's family email.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome story is unfolding. God bless you and Leah, our soon-to-be newest family member.