Ty and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary this week. On October 12, 2002 we said “I Do” and even though we were really young at the time, I know it was the best decision I ever made. On Wednesday night I was updating our anniversary book, and we had so much fun reading about all the stuff we’ve done in the last 9 years and how we’ve celebrated this day. We’ve been in 3 houses, traveled to 2 continents, hosted Thanksgiving and Easter in our home, watched 3 of our siblings get married and have babies. We’ve also had our fair share of challenging times, including this year as we’ve dealt with our baby’s diagnosis. But the good has far outweighed the bad, way more ups than downs, the smiles and laughter more plentiful than tears, and we still really like spending time together.
To my husband, I love you more today than ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment