Spina Bifida Awareness Month
While breast cancer and domestic violence and bullying tend to get a lot of attention this time of year, it's also SB Awareness Month!!
I have been totally behind in posting during this most important month! October just kind of snuck up on me and then all of the sudden it was here and we were on our way out of town for a family vacation. We had the most awesome time in Newport Beach, CA, where we rented a house for a week (more about our trip later). In the meantime, all my SB friends have been sharing their stories and posts, and while I have thought about it, I haven't shared much. Even so, it is an important time to spread awareness and the hope for inclusion. While I don't have much to share at this moment, I will use the rest of the month to share my side of the SB story.
Keep Calm, Wheel On
No comments:
Post a Comment