Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! I had an awesome day. Leah woke up at her usual 5:45am, then Ty, his mom and Leah went out to breakfast and I went back to bed until 9:30! After a quick nap and lunch, Ty, Leah and I went to a small farm about 15 minutes west of us. We saw chickens, sheep, lambs and cows, all of which Leah went crazy for. She loves playing with her farm puzzle and Little People animals, so she had so much fun seeing them in person. The farm has a big loop trail and we walked around for a little over an hour. It was a beautiful day, sunny with not a cloud in the sky. We ended our day with a homecooked meal of chicken parmesan, one of my favorites. I couldn't have asked for a better day!
Here we are seeing the animals. Look how close we got to the cows!
Hi Chickens!
And, as promised, here are some pictures of Leah in her new stander. As you can see it allows her to be upright and wheel around. It is a big bigger than her zip-zac, but it's very similar in size to the wheelchair she'll get.
No comments:
Post a Comment