This is the story of our baby girl, Leah, diagnosed with spina bifida when I was 19 weeks pregnant. We want to share our story with family and friends.
She is just adorable! :D Sorry I missed you when you were here. I really wanted to see her. I was sick, sick, sick. You don't need to have her around that. Ron was bummed too. She's changing so fast. Yay! Hope that the going back to work/day care thing is working out for you all? Anything to report? Keep up with the pictures. So hard to have you far away! ;o)
Oh my, first picture, she looks like Ty. Next picture, she looks EXACTLY like you!! So cute! I was so very disappointed also not to be able to see you both in Peoria. But any fever, even low-grade like mine was was unnecessary for her to be exposed to. Hopefully you will have a wonderful weekend coming up with lots of family and friends to welcome Leah in baptism. Enjoy all these wonderful events :)
She is just adorable! :D Sorry I missed you when you were here. I really wanted to see her. I was sick, sick, sick. You don't need to have her around that. Ron was bummed too. She's changing so fast. Yay!
ReplyDeleteHope that the going back to work/day care thing is working out for you all? Anything to report?
Keep up with the pictures. So hard to have you far away! ;o)
Oh my, first picture, she looks like Ty. Next picture, she looks EXACTLY like you!! So cute! I was so very disappointed also not to be able to see you both in Peoria. But any fever, even low-grade like mine was was unnecessary for her to be exposed to. Hopefully you will have a wonderful weekend coming up with lots of family and friends to welcome Leah in baptism. Enjoy all these wonderful events :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see all of you again. Love, Aunt Mo